Myofascial Dry Needling and Cupping (Level 1)
Dr Jon Marshall, Osteopath
B.App Sci (Comp Med), M.Osteo, M.App Sci (Acupuncture)
Dr Jon Marshall’s expertise in Osteopathy, Acupuncture, Dry Needling, Cupping and the Japanese martial art of Aikido has him in high demand both nationally and internationally.
Learn the basics of musculoskeletal needling and myofascial cupping that will have you armed with the technique, confidence and know how to immediately incorporate these amazingly effective modalities into your treatment repertoire!
Our course focuses on correct needling fundamentals with an emphasis on:
• Correct needling technique
• Methods of needle stimulation and adequate needle retention
• Safety and hygiene
• Treatment protocols
• Up to date research and treatment methods
• Indications and prescription
• Contraindications to needling and cupping
• Limited number of participants per course to enhance one on one time with lecturer
• Fully endorsed and approved by Enterprise Singapore for following Safe Management Measures
• Equivalent to 20 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours, online learning and live
SGD 880 all inclusive for a 2 day course
Other dates in 2023 for Level 1 are:
21-22 October 2023
How A Plus Health help you through your dry needling journey:
We just don’t believe in teaching dry needling; we want to SUPPORT you through your learning journey.
When you complete a dry needling class with us, you are FREE TO CONTACT US ONLINE AND BY PHONE FOR ANY CLINICAL QUERIES AND SUPPORT.
You will have access to QUARTERLY REFRESHER/STUDY GROUP SESSIONS FACE-TO-FACE, FREE OF CHARGE. This will be in a clinical setting with the lecturer and other course attendees.
You will have PRIORITY ACCESS to book upcoming MASTERCLASSES such as:
– lower limb,
– spine and upper limb,
– head, neck and face
www.aplushealthsg.com +65 9380 8875 for more information/questions.