We take the privacy of our users very seriously.
We value the trust that our job seekers place in us to help them find jobs, and our employers place in us to help them find great candidates. To maintain that trust we invest to protect your personal data, and are always guided by our privacy values.
In particular, we endeavor to:
treat all our users equally by providing a broad suite of privacy rights to all our users globally, which means that any user of the Site can get:
- access to their personal data
- deletion of their personal data
- a portable version of their personal data, and restriction of or objection to certain processing of their personal data
- adhere to a policy ofprivacy by design and default in how we build and operate our services
- betransparent with you about what personal data we collect, how it’s processed
- – limit our collection and storage of your personal data to what’sadequate, relevant and necessary
- – keep your personal dataaccurate and up to date, where appropriate
- process your personal data in a manner using appropriate security and confidentiality measures, and demonstrate accountability with respect to our responsibilities under applicable privacy laws.