Roles & Responsibilities
What we’re looking for….
• We’re looking for another osteopath to take on our growing list of clients, we are also open to chiropractors, physiotherapists, sports therapists and student osteopaths (with a sports massage qualification).
• Sports/pitchside first aid qualification (we’re happy to help you with this if you don’t have one yet).
• An interest in sports injuries/rugby (we refer to and from the club gym PT’s and pilates studio based at the club).
What we offer
• As a self-employed role, you will have some flexibility over your hours/times, but we will initially be looking for 1-2 days per week.
• You will need to be happy to work on your own, but you will receive mentoring and support, as we really want you to grow and develop your knowledge and skills, but we know that we can learn a lot from you too!
• We actively encourage you to participate in clinic life, we welcome ideas and feedback, as we want to evolve into the best clinic we can possibly be.
Based in Reigate, Surrey we are a small but growing clinic, involved with local sports clubs and looking for a great person to join us on our journey as we develop and evolve, with the help and input of our new recruit.
There is certainly scope to grow your role, as we will be looking to expand in Reigate and our East Grinstead location too in the coming years.
Empowering Clients to Get Back to What They Love – Pain-Free and Better Than Ever!
We are dedicated to helping individuals recover from injury and rediscover their passions. We believe that educating clients about their body and the reason behind their clinic visit is critical. In fact, our clients often become fascinated with the human body once they start learning.
We stay up-to-date on current treatments and research, recently investing in a Class IV laser to enhance our clients’ recovery. Although we specialise in sports injuries, every individual who comes through our doors is equally important to us.
If you’re interested in working together and think you might be a good fit please send us a covering letter and CV to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch.