Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring and motivated osteopath to take on an established patient list from one of our most popular associates. Experience in cranial osteopathy and treating all ages, including babies is essential. Ideally, we are looking for 3 days a week in order to manage the current list of patients, however this is negotiable. We are a friendly and busy patient-centred practice in a lovely village on the outskirts of Bedford and we also have clinic space within a thriving local health and fitness club. North Beds Osteopaths has been established for over 30 years and you would be joining a team of six osteopaths.
We are offering:
• a part time associateship for two to three days per week with scope to increase
• support and mentoring
• friendly and efficient support from our reception and admin team
You would need:
• good structural skills
• an interest in paediatrics and cranial osteopathy
• good interpersonal skills and caring attitude
• to be keen to learn and develop
• the ability to work well individually as well as within a team
• an interest in visceral osteopathy would be an advantage
We welcome applications from all osteopaths with a view to start in July 2023.
To find out more and to apply, please contact Jason Pinny on
email@example.com and see our website at www.northbedsosteos.co.uk