Roles & Responsibilities
We at Rugby Osteopathic & Sports Injury Centre are looking for an enthusiastic osteopath to join our team on an employed basis. The practice has been established for over 30 years in Rugby town centre and has built a strong reputation both in Rugby and the surrounding areas for exceptional standard of care. We are ideally located in the centre of the town and within an easy reach of the train station with links to the surrounding counties and London.
The position is being offered either full time (4.5 days a week) or part time (2-3 days a week) and the individual will be taking over a pre-existing busy list of patients with a competitive salary and bonus scheme that is based on experience. The associate will be working alongside a cohesive team of osteopaths and sports therapists. Furthermore, the clinic obtains regular new patients as well as a longstanding loyal client base. We encourage our associates to grow in skills and knowledge through CPD and training, and we aim to maintain a comfortable and friendly work environment.
Employees enjoy the following benefits:
• In house CPD and training
• Institute of Osteopathy membership
• A CPD course paid for per year
• Monthly salary bonus scheme
• Sickness benefit
• Company social events
• Paid holiday
• A paid day off on your birthday
The desired qualities in the ideal candidate are
• Strong structural skills
• Well-developed clinical reasoning
• A willingness to work hard with a busy list
• Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
• The ability to manage a busy list of clients
• Desire to contribute to the promotion of the clinic (e.g. social media posts)
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter.