Roles & Responsibilities
Osteo and Physio are Recruiting in Devon!
The winners of the IO innovation award 2022 are looking for the right Osteopath to join our busy group of clinics in Devon.
If you’re looking to live in a beautiful part of the world with incredible countryside and spectacular coast then look no further. We’ve got several incredible positions available for the right person in either a self-employed or employed role.
– Track record: Our latest associate joined us in November 2022 and is already seeing over 150 appointments per month.
– Get Mentored: We offer a clearly defined, 7 month mentoring program with the opportunity to receive ongoing mentoring from 4 experienced principals and 7 senior Osteopaths, Physiotherapists and Sports therapists.
– Get busy: Priority over all new patients until your list is fully booked.
– CPD provided: Monthly case discussions and quarterly in-house CPD where we invite experts in our field to share their skills and knowledge.
– Expand your skills: Sponsorship towards further education including training for headache management, shockwave training and prenatal and postpartum care.
– Career pathways: Clear career progression pathways with opportunities for senior clinical roles, specializations and clinic ownership.
– Flexibility: 2-5 days available with opportunity to split days across 2 different clinics so you can work alongside many other experienced Osteopaths, Physios and Sports therapists.
– Amazing environments: Our clinics are fully equipped, beautifully renovated and air conditioned.
We’re looking for one or two Osteopaths to start anytime within the next 6 months. So if you are looking to work in a busy and professional clinic, with incredible support and career progression opportunities then please send your CV to Oliver at email@example.com or by calling 07772424477.