Roles & Responsibilities
Osteo and Physio are Recruiting in Devon!
We are looking to take on 2 associates in Devon. If you’re looking to live in a beautiful part of the world with incredible countryside and spectacular coast then look no further. We’ve got two incredible positions available for the right person in either a self-employed or employed role depending on your requirements.
– Our latest associate joined us in September last year and already earns £4000 per month!
– We provide a clearly defined, 7 month mentoring program with the opportunity to receive ongoing mentoring from 4 experienced principals and 7 senior Osteopaths, Physiotherapists and Sports therapists.
– Priority over all new patients until you are busy
– Monthly case discussions and 3 monthly in house CPD where we invite experts in our field to share their skills and knowledge.
– Join over 30 therapists in Devon many of whom meet regularly for nights out, sports, bbqs and more.
– Clear career progression further down the line too with opportunities for clinic management, principal roles and clinic ownership.
– 4 or 5 days available with opportunity to take over an existing list so you’ll be busy straight away. Days can be split between 2 different clinics so you can work alongside many other experienced Osteos, Physios and Sports therapists.
– Start date flexible to suit you
Email Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 07772424477