Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a motivated and caring osteopath for our clinic on the High street of Chalfont-Saint-Giles . The current principle osteopath will be moving abroad and looking for someone to replace her in the upcoming months. The clinic is within a private gym and therefore includes access to that gym for rehab, collaborating with the personal trainers and for personal use if you wish.
You must have the following to apply:
– General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) Registered
– Covered by required professional insurance.
– UK residency status or Right to Work Scheme Compliant.
– Provide high-quality osteopathic assessment, diagnosis, evaluation, treatment and advice to patients, including those with complex conditions or multi pathology
– Make patients feel comfortable, heard, and supported.
– Maintain patient records and information to reflect the state and progress of their condition, as well as the care provided
– New graduates are welcome.
– Good experience integrating the structural osteopathy, any other field of interest and specialty is welcome.
– High level of manual therapy and communicational skills.
– Confident with using Cliniko. Training will be provided for Cliniko if needed.
Characteristics that could be of interest to you but not required:
– Other osteopath specialised in Women’s Health working and staying at the clinic.
– Interested in rehab and working with the PTs on the premises when appropriate and in the best interest for the patient.
– The practice principle is also an animal osteopath and can introduce you to her current clients before she leaves if qualifications allow.
This is a part-time employed job which requires a commitment of 3 days in total but can be flexible with any times and days. The salary is competitive and can be discussed according to hours committed.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position is available starting in September 2023