Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a motivated and caring osteopath. Flexible working hours are available, half days or full days possible. There is a waiting list, the practice principle is reducing their hours which means new patients will be directed to you whenever appropriate and possible. You will have to take payments and book follow-ups during the session. Patients can also chose to pay online and rebook on website or by calling the reception line.
– Marketing & external receptionist service taken care of by the clinic.
– Access to gym in the premises included (to be arranged with PTs working in the premises)
– Access to showers and kitchen/microwave.(Great for full days and if going for runs/using gym during breaks)
You must have the following to apply:
– General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) Registered
– Covered by required professional insurance.
– UK residency status or Right to Work Scheme Compliant.
– Provide high-quality osteopathic assessment, diagnosis, evaluation, treatment and advice to patients, including those with complex conditions or multi pathology
– Make patients feel comfortable, heard, and supported
– Maintain patient records and information to reflect the state and progress of their condition, as well as the care provided
– 1-year experience preferable but new graduates are welcome.
– Good experience integrating the structural osteopathy, any other field of interest and specialty is welcome.
– High level of manual therapy and communicational skills.
– Autonomous but able to work as a team when necessary.
– Confident with using Cliniko and using own laptop. Training will be provided for Cliniko if needed.
Characteristics that could be of interest to you:
– Interested in rehab and working with the PTs on the premises when appropriate and in the best interest for the patient.
– Motivated to grow as a practitioner and keep up with a good continuous professional development pathway.
– The practice principle is also an animal osteopath and can offer mentoring if of interest.
– Tuesdays and/or Thursdays available would be great but other days can be arranged if not possible.
This is a part-time job which requires a commitment of at least half a day and up to 2 full days available. Saturdays are available but are not an obligation.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com. The position is available now but we are happy to wait until we find the right person to join the team.
60% (£45-53 per hour) remuneration with possibility to go up to 70% after a year of committed work in the clinic.