Roles & Responsibilities
Health in Motion Osteopaths is located in the leafy West London suburb known as Ealing. It is surrounded by a thriving multicultural and multi-generational community which offers a great variety in our caseload.
In this role is the opportunity to work closely with Lola Phillips, a Registered Osteopath of 15 years, to create a future-proofed model for osteopathy services.
– This is a full-time, employed position with mentorship and coaching with Lola.
– You will be training in our patient-centric framework for working in partnership with our patient community.
– You will also work on our protocol for cross-referring patients from osteopaths to other treatment modalities and visa-versa.
– Internal CPD, team coaching, one-to-one reviews and team events are routinely scheduled
– Sponsorship is possible for your own CPD, subject to criteria.
In 2 years you will learn and master the following for your personal and professional growth and sense of fulfilment.
_Patient Voyage Mastery.
_Mastery of empowering language for patient health and happiness.
_Know your true power and value.
_Create valuable products from harvesting your knowledge.
_Increase your wealth and avoid burnout by earning a passive income related to your osteopathy skills.