Roles & Responsibilities
•The Osteopathic Practitioner must be registered and in good standing with OsteopathyBC
• Additional post graduate courses are an asset
• The Practitioner must be skilled in structural, visceral and cranial osteopathic approaches.
•Candidates must be personable, enthusiastic, professional and love working in a team atmosphere.
• The Practitioner(s) must also be comfortable and compliant with Covid-19 safety procedures and clinic policy
• English speaking
• Clinical assessment, treatment and rehabilitation
• Reporting documentation
• Patient education specific to recovery strategies, treatment goals and injury prevention
• Positively contribute to patient wellness by maintaining high quality of care and service standards