Roles & Responsibilities
Established Buckinghamshire Osteopathic practice is hiring!
Vacancy for a Full time or Part time associate Osteopath at Hands on Health, Marlow
Due to continuous, popular demand we are expanding and looking for new members to join our successful team.
We are located in the beautiful, wooded valley of Marlow Bottom in the Chiltern Hills AONB. Marlow Bottom is just 2 miles from the much loved riverside town of Marlow located on the Thames between Henley and Windsor.
Hands on Health is only 5 minutes from Junction 4 of the M40, 10 minutes from Junction 8/9 of the M4 and 15 minutes from J16 of the M25. Commutable distance from West London, Reading, Oxford, Aylesbury, Watford and Bracknell.
You will have the opportunity to earn a desirable, guaranteed salary with potential earning capacity in year 1 of £32,000 with a guaranteed pension scheme and a generous performance related bonus scheme.
Please apply for this role if:
– You are an experienced osteopath OR and new graduate (New grads will be put on a fantastic new grad program designed to give you confidence and enable you to get your hands on as many patients as possible.)
– You love being an osteopath and are fantastic at your job
– You have excellent interpersonal skills and exude the qualities of empathy and competence
– You would embrace the opportunity to be part of a well respected, long established community clinic in a beautiful part of the world (the options for lunchtime walks in the countryside are endless as well as wonderful cafés and restaurants in Marlow)
– You would relish the chance to have a structured mentoring scheme and work closely alongside 2 very experienced osteopaths with nearly 40 years of experience between us
– You would jump at the opportunity to have free in house CPD and spend a generous annual course allowance
– You are happy to be provided with free uniform
If you are the right fit for our wonderful clinic you will be offered some flexibility with respect to which days and evenings you work and whether you are part time or full time.
If you require accommodation locally please ask – we may be able to help.
Please send your CV, covering letter and references to
We can’t wait to hear from you!