Roles & Responsibilities
Hands On Wellbeing are looking for an osteopath to join the clinical team in our busy central Cheltenham clinic.
We are a dynamic team of clinicians and massage therapists working in our lovely private clinic in central Cheltenham. You would be working in an inspiring, modern and fast evolving model of private healthcare. We would love to meet you if you are:
* A GOsC registered, caring, self motivated and ambitious osteopath
* Looking for a new challenge and to work with a friendly and dynamic team and receptionist
* Looking to work full time or part time flexible hours (self-employed or employed options available)
* Interested in on going marketing support for your services
* Willing to take part in CPD days within the clinic
* Keen to be part of a pro-active collaborative multi-disciplinary team and are excited by learning more
* Interested in access to and training on some of the latest healthcare technology
You would be joining a wonderful team of talented physiotherapists, osteopaths, sports therapists, personal trainers, yoga instructors and some amazing massage therapists.
We have two roles available: Part time and Full time. Either role can be employed or you can work freelance through the company with a percentage split of 50% per treatment.
We are ideally looking for someone local to Gloucestershire and who would like to grow with the business.
We love helping people and getting them better and if you do too we would love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time/Part-time, Permanent/Freelance
Free parking on-site parking