Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a part-time osteopath for a well established clinic that has too many new patients. This osteopath will also take over an existing list from a long-term osteopath whom is leaving us for pastures new. You will have a generous retainer. There is some flexibility within the role and you will have a supportive mentor on hand.
All enquiries welcome.
Please contact email@example.com
We are a leading clinic in Cambridge that has been established for over 10 years and are looking for a part-time associate to join our team.
• You will take over an existing list, as well as see many new patients who we are currently unable to fit in
• There is a generous retainer for every session that is worked
• There are options to work on different days am and pm
• Our skilled marketing team will ensure that you get off to a great start and that it stays that way
• There is the potential to practice in another clinic which is also looking for a part time associate
• Based in Cambridge (48 minutes to Kings Cross/Liverpool Street) and an hour and a half to the Suffolk coast.
• You will have a supportive mentor with over 16 years experience who is happy to help you in your practice in any way you need
• Our supportive onboarding process will allow you to have a smooth settling-in period