Roles & Responsibilities
Are you a manual osteopathic practitioner (new grads & international applicants welcome!) looking to expand your intuitive skills and work with a fun team dedicated to making manual therapies more accessible to people of ALL sizes, shapes, ability, races and genders?
Learn more & apply here: www.fchn.ca/careers
🌿 The story: We believe the best practitioners thrive when they are supported by a team committed to seeing conscious change in the world around them. We love sharing the “secret sauce” with our practitioners so they can be more intuitive in their treatments helping them get excellent patient outcomes. We also love the finer things in life and bringing that to both the client and practitioner experience at every opportunity!
✨ We are looking for someone VERY specific! It could be YOU if:
– You’ve completed (or graduating from) a 4200 hour Osteopathic Training program
– You have super high emotional intelligence
– You want to be a part of an epic team environment
– You are energetic, positive, and love to learn
– *Bonus points* if you speak French or another language and/or have an interest in animal and/or paediatric osteopathy (not required… except for the animal part, because everyone loves animals!)
👉🏻 The offer: This role will suit someone who is looking for a full-time career.
– $15,000+ value in coaching and training including international travel so you can learn from the best of the best!
– 6 weeks paid annual leave
– Extended health benefits
– Generous starting salary with lucrative bonus structure
– A turnkey practice so you can spend your time on patients and not paperwork
– Career advancement so you can grow beyond the treatment table!
Sound good to you? Apply at www.fchn.ca/careers