Roles & Responsibilities
Are you a recent graduate or have you completed your osteopathy studies in the last few years? Perhaps you’re an experienced osteopath seeking a new challenge? Look no further! Fine Tune Osteopathy is seeking a talented and dedicated osteopath to join our team. We are located in the beautiful South Island of New Zealand – Christchurch not only an amazing place to live, it is also the gateway to the rest of the South Island!
Fine Tune Osteopathy is a leading osteopathy clinic in Christchurch, committed to provide high-quality care and improving the well-being of our patients. We offer a wide range of osteopathic service, catering to diverse needs and conditions. Our team of experienced professionals values a holistic approach to healthcare and strives to deliver exceptional patients-centered care.
We are Looking for:
• Enthusiastic and motivated osteopath to join our practice.
• Must be registered with the Osteopathic Council of New Zealand.
• Great communicator for dealing with patients and explaining their treatments.
• Teamwork skills as required to work alongside other healthcare professionals.
• Strong observational skills, a logical approach and the ability to problem solve in order to diagnose effectively.
• Ambitious osteopath that thrives on developing their knowledge.
• Strong work ethic.
• Some of the most qualified osteopath in New Zealand.
• Join a team of great communicators and super friendly professionals.
• Benefit from a hands-on, supportive admin team.
• On-going support for new graduates.
• Supportive team of osteopaths.
• Be part of our exciting journey as we build a purpose-built clinic.
• Full/Part time with flexible hours.
• We are happy to offer either a salaried or self-employed contractor position.
• Mentoring and supervision will be provided for recent graduates.
If this sounds like something you are looking for, please email your CV and a few information about yourself to Agnieszka (Clinic Director) at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!