Roles & Responsibilities
City Osteopathy & Physiotherapy is a dynamic and rapidly growing group of highly experienced practitioners. Our team comprises experienced Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, and Sport Massage Therapists, with a wide variety of specializations and services rendered. We are committed to providing the highest quality care and service to our patients.
With over 12 years and 3 clinics across Singapore, we have a strong track record of integrity and stability.
The role will involve:
– Working along side other professional health specialists
– Developing your own patient list with the help of our amazing marketing/development team
– Treating various sports team (rugby, football, climbing….)
– Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies
The post holder will ideally have the following:
– B.Ost or M.Ost
– GOsC registrations
– Able to commit to a minimum of 2 – 3 years
– Competent in structural, cranial and paediatric osteopathic skills
– Excellent communication skills and ability to inspire your patients
What we can offer:
– Well equipped, high-tech clinics with private rooms
– Multidisciplinary and highly skilled team
– Close links with local doctors and specialists
– Competitive salary and commission
– Regular in-house CPDs
– Large back-end marketing and operations team
– Potential for leadership opportunities
If you have any questions, please dont’ hesitate to contact us directly!