Roles & Responsibilities
Oak Park Clinic is a health and wellbeing clinic set in the beautiful Surrey/Hampshire boarder countryside, seeking to recruit a self-employed Osteopath. Staffed reception hours are 9am to 8pm 3 days a week, 9am to 5pm 2 days a week and every other Saturday 9am to 1pm.
The clinic is in a beautiful peaceful courtyard, located in the heart of Crondall with its bustling village community. The free parking on site makes the clinic accessible to all patients. We have developed a strong and active client list over the past two decades.
Why should you apply for a role with Oak Park Clinic
You will join an existing team of Osteopaths, Massage Therapists, Nutritional Therapist, Acupuncturist and Counsellor. Our philosophy is to support the whole person, and we believe a skilled and qualified multi-disciplinary team is the best way to offer this holistic approach. We love working with our patients and know you will too!
The Practitioner Agreement is based on a 60/40 split (in favour of the Practitioner). The clinic provides full reception cover and clinic services with clean and well-equipped treatment rooms.
We are looking for someone with both dedication to excellent healthcare provision, and confidence in their role.
You will be working in the clinic as a self-employed practitioner and be responsible for providing a high standard of assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and advice to patients. Working days and hours are flexible, we can accommodate a full or part time position.
• Relevant degree in Osteopathy and registered with GOsC
• Up to date Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance
• Up to date DBS
• Passion and enthusiasm for Osteopathy
• Willingness to work in a team, sharing professional development with others and supporting the clinic’s growth
• Ideally 1 year Post Grad experience with an active CPD profile
• Interest and relevant CPD in Paediatric and Maternity Osteopathy
• Availability to work at least one evening a week and every other Saturday morning, as well as flexible day time hours.
Core Role responsibilities
• Undertake a comprehensive assessment and formulate a diagnosis of patients presenting with a range of musculoskeletal conditions.
• You will work as an autonomous practitioner taking responsibility for the management of patients on your caseload.
• Maintain up to date patient documentation and records in line with Osteopathic standards and clinic policies.