Melinda Cotton founded Fulham Osteopaths in 1989 as practice a place where osteopaths could share and develop together providing the kind of care that would make A.T.Still proud.
Melinda together with her husband Andrew, osteopath and lecturer have developed Fulham Osteopaths to be a practice with an outstanding reputation in the local community. With their a passion, experience and insight they help many dynamic osteopaths on their journey to become highly effective and successfully practitioners and educators.
More about Fulham Osteopaths
· We have one main goal to help our patients feel great again!
· We have been serving our local community for more than 30 years
· We are passionate about the application of osteopathic principles to bring health to our patients.
· We are a family cantered practice caring for babies & children, adults and those getting on in years drawing on classical, structural and cranial osteopathy
· We have a drive for excellence, continuously evolving, learning and developing, so we can deliver the very best care to our patients
· We have systems in place to help the team achieve clinical excellence
· We want our team to become outstanding osteopaths and the leaders of the future.
· We provide training and mentoring for every new team member.
· We offer secure salary with performance related bonuses