An enthusiastic, self motivated and imaginative individual with excellent attention to detail. A confident, outgoing nature possessing excellent communication skills at all levels, extremely ambitious and constantly striving to succeed at everything I do. Thriving on diversity and passionate about working with individuals from many walks of life; with a diplomatic, professional and compassionate approach with a naturally caring attitude. Works well as part of a team but can also be relied upon to work independently, excellent all round people skills and the ability to effectively listen to and help others. A strong willingness to succeed and undertake any further training to develop my career.
- Skilled in a range of structural manual therapy modalities such as HVLA, joint articulation, soft tissue mobilisation, muscle energy/testing techniques.
- Prescribing exercise rehabilitation plans bespoke to the patient, medical acupuncture or extracorporeal shockwave therapy where indicated.
- Effective diagnosis of musculoskeletal conditions that can be managed on first point of contact to a range of patients from all walks of life
- Ability to provide a patient focused service whilst effectively managing and building a large list with confidence
- Adept in dealing with difficult or sensitive situations, making key objective decisions and interpreting information in regards to patient safety
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills